Sometimes you just want to sit down at a place and have a nice juicy Hamburger. No, not the fast food types, but a serious burger. Kinda hard to really mess up a burger I figure. Just make sure there is plenty of Mayo and catsup handy. Here are the best stops in Eureka according to Samoasoftball:
1. Stanton’s-If you get one with everything, this is a good spot. Chili burger is Robin’s favorite.
2. Mike’s Hamburger-The local neo-con hangout. Don’t go here with any Democratic paraphernalia on. Try the chili burger with the garlic fries. Stay away from their bulletin board if you don’t want to lose your appetite. Unless you are a Republican, then go ahead.
3. Lost Coast Brewery-Maybe after a pitcher of IPA anything would taste good, but they serve a great burger with their seasoned fries. Consistent.
4. Fresh Freeze-Old fashion burgers with great shakes! Be ready to wait awhile though.
5. Coney Island-Another good old fashion burger place, just a notch under Fresh Freeze.
6. Waterfront Café-Good atmosphere. Clean up scale yuppie burger with fries.
7. Bev’s Cafe-Better bring a huge appetite. Just don’t check out the kitchen or you may walk out.
8. Adel’s-Consistent burgers on the boring side.
9. The Marina-Stanton’s without the same flavor for some reason.
10. Denny’s-Lot’s of choice’s, but it is a Denny’s.
Honorable mentioned but not on my fill-em up list: Go Fish, The Bistro (C’mon break out some fries!), Applebee’s (Better give me another one of them tall beers to wash this dry puppy down), Sizzler and Marie Callander’s. What is the best in your town?
So a Humboldt judge and court insiders don't want a public trial in which they are defendants, what are they afraid of if they think there is no case? - (Kreis on the left, Kalin on the right on the boat mentioned in the lawsuit) A jury trial in an open courtroom is okay for you regular folks but his highn...
2 hours ago