5. Wat Misaka: Maybe the greatest overall athlete on this list. Even in the Japanese Hall of Fame for bowling.
4. Mugsy Bogues: averaged a double double with over a 10 point average and 10 assists one year. And he was the shortest player in NBA history at 5’3”.
3. Spud Webb: Won NBA slam dunk contest at 5'6"!
2. Calvin Murphy: actually played defense too, besides being the Houston Rockets 2nd all-time scorer. Most of the 13 years he played there was no 3 pt shots! There could be a good argument for him as #1.
1. Isaiah Thomas: averages 28.9 points one season and was just a great player for the Kings and Celtics. At 5’9” he plays with a heart of a 6’5”player. Too bad for the hip injury or he would still be one of the top players. My personal favorite.