does the gal get on her knees for the phallic symbol in that cartoon? Sloppy seconds? America is an overly sexualized society, thinking between the legs while giving away their head.....
Anyhow, happy holidays to you and your wife and may peace find your doorstep. - HOJ
I shall be brilliant
-
1. My brain is not working. Take, for example, when two of my friends
mentioned that they would be checking bags on our upcoming flight. I
pictured them at...
4 comments:
"Henchman Of Justice" says,
Richard,
does the gal get on her knees for the phallic symbol in that cartoon? Sloppy seconds? America is an overly sexualized society, thinking between the legs while giving away their head.....
Anyhow, happy holidays to you and your wife and may peace find your doorstep. - HOJ
Fellow Xmas haters might want to join the I Hate Christmas Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Christmas/
First link didn't work:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Christmas/49087113355?ref=ts&fref=ts
haha oh Richard :-) You sure know how to pick the most awesome greeting cards. You have a nack for it.
Post a Comment