I noticed that the shelter for the bus stop at 4th and Q St. is gone. (Across the street from Big Louie's pizza) Was it ran into by a car? Or just removed for another reason?
Mayor Mamdani killed 700,000 people
-
Even though the elders made the DSA youth group in NYC take down it’s
promotion of the event (probably saying “not on October 7 you morons), 200
showed up ...
I shall be brilliant
-
1. My brain is not working. Take, for example, when two of my friends
mentioned that they would be checking bags on our upcoming flight. I
pictured them at...
4 comments:
Purposely removed. Might be to put in a bike shelter.
That's a shame. I hope it's replaced soon. That shelter also serves as a bus shelter for the Greyhound pickup in Eureka.
So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Hih you hear me??
Not "RAN"......it should read "did somebody RUN into it with a car?".....LOL
Post a Comment