Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A story of Natural Lite. Happy Turkeyday!

I usually have some "Natty" lite in the fridge. The commercials have been constant lately about this almost "Near Beer" with sports. They glamorize "Natterday" (Saturday) with all the fun types. I had run out of the stuff this weekend and was going to the store and asked Robin if we needed anything. She didn't mention beer. Later that Sunday I was stalking the fridge for cold beverages. No beer! Robin looks at me innocently and says, "Must be Noneday!" Luckily she has over 30 years seniority or I would have to replace her.

Have a great Turkeyday!

5 comments:

Tom Sebourn said...

Ha ha, she got you! I think nonday is something that happens in in the south on Sundays.
Glad I live in California.
If I may, try a Busch regular. Same brewery,less heartburn.

That is if you can get past the name.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Richard you silly man :-) What is "Nappy Lite"?

JMC said...

Rich,
I would like to wish you and yours and all of the people who ever worked at the pulp mill, a wonderful Turkey day

Fred Mangels said...

Natural Light is usually a better buy at Rite Aid than Winco.

Ekovox said...

Ahhhh, I miss Buckhorn Beer. Sigh.