Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Samoasoftball attempts of Hegemony on HCDCC thwarted.

Actually, take over the Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee was the goal. I came up short in the ballot box by 60 votes. I had not made it a secret that I was hoping for political reform on this committee. I do not like all the processes so I was trying to make change from the inside. But this is a public process and I respect the voice of the people. Congrats to Bob and Pam Service, Linda Atkins and Virginia Bass in the 4th District.

I will continue on as a Associate Member and do the Worker Bee type stuff. There are many great people on the committee and I hope we can put this all behind us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eureka Dems were smart enough to reject Marian Brady as well.

Anonymous said...

Last night's results show the HCDCC's slide into irrelevance. I don't know if Atkins and the Services are capable of getting it.

Anonymous said...

Next time, get some developer cash behind you and run a real campaign. Worked for you and Marion last time.

samoasoftball said...

12:00am and 7:04am-Good morning to you also! I notice you included your identity. Oh, you didn't? Wieners!