I am getting rid of some meeting seats that are kinda like stadium seats that we had in our union hall. If you are interested, they are outside at 1720 Victor Blvd. in Manila. Come on by and help yourself! (If not by Saturday, I will be hauling off to the dump.)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No wonder you're throwing those out. They're not wide enough.
Could you do food posts? It seems to be something you know about. You could post pictures of your food. You could rate restaurants, buffets, cafes, and drive-thrus.
I really hope this guy wins
-
He’s just so refreshing. The debate was pretty intense. Apparently they
were arguing during the commercials. Rogers did back off a bit when
El-Sayed asked,...
I shall be brilliant
-
1. My brain is not working. Take, for example, when two of my friends
mentioned that they would be checking bags on our upcoming flight. I
pictured them at...
5 comments:
No wonder you're throwing those out. They're not wide enough.
Sad to say, but this blog has jumped the shark...
This blog jumped the shark years ago!
Could you do food posts? It seems to be something you know about. You could post pictures of your food. You could rate restaurants, buffets, cafes, and drive-thrus.
I was just working on a past food post!
Post a Comment