Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marks endorsed by Humboldt County Building Trades!

So far I have been endorsed by the Association of Western Pulp and Paper Workers local 49 and the Humboldt County Building Trades. Many thanks to both.

Here is the photo sent in by the campaign. The Times Standard used a photo they had on file from years back when I had long hair before I cropped it for "Locks for Love". I realize it is hard to get any decent picture of this face. I am not a model. I am what I am.


The TS also edited the press release and took literary liberty to add my past historical history of running for 4th District Supervisor against Bonnie Neely. No mention of myself garnering nearly 90% of the vote when I ran for the 4th District Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee seat.

Love me or hate me, I will continue to serve my community in what ever capacity our electoral decides I am deserving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RICHARD , YOU ARE ONE SNAZ EE LOOKING GUY , HOPE ALL IS WELL , GOOD LUCK ON YOUR LASTEST VENTURE.
CHUCK

Rose said...

Don't sell yourself short.

Anonymous said...

You bring a lot to the table Richard.

This is no time to fret about the media's best judgment. Just do what you do and don't worry about the pictures.

Mike Buettner said...

Go for it Richard. But take a good hard look at the feasibility of what the HBHRCD has pursued in the past 10 years.