Thursday, July 23, 2009

Softball in Arcata this weekend! HSU Athletic pass auction!


I am hosting a benefit softball tournament for the Humboldt Domestic Violence Services at the Arcata Sports Complex. The tournament will run all day Saturday.

I tried to hold it in Eureka but didn't get the response I needed to make it work out money wise. And the City of Eureka is keeping the $100 deposit even though nobody will be using the field. Go see how many hoops you have to jump through to use the fields for a tournament in Eureka. Not fun.

HSU Family Athletic Pass! I am auctioning off a family pass for the 2009-10 season. This pass admits 2 adults and 3 children under 18 to HSU home contests! (This does exclude men's basketball and men's and women's basketball doubleheaders, but includes football, softball and women's basketball single games.) Good family fun! Money raised benefits Humboldt Domestic Violence Services. E-mail me with a bid!

Oh, the picture is me throwing for the Eels hardball club against the HSU Club team at Arcata Ball Park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a good man Richard.