On Jan. 1st 2007 I will be eligible for seniors league softball. I am ready to be the young one instead of the old guy! But I hope they reconsider the use of the Miken Ultra II bats. Senior league should be restricted to wood bats. Just my opinion.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your birthday is January 1st? I don't recall that. Maybe you just have to be 50 in 07. So when is your birthday? We gotta party for your big 5 0. The body may age but the spirit is ageless.
I turn 50 in 07. That make me eligible for senior softball in Jan. July 18th is my birth day. Yes Elizabeth, the body may be aging but I am going down swinging!
Joy in Costa Rica
-
We’d canceled our planned 2024 trip to Costa Rica when Joy’s oncologist
advised against it. I’d let myself believe the cancer would stay in the
distance, b...
2 comments:
Your birthday is January 1st? I don't recall that. Maybe you just have to be 50 in 07. So when is your birthday? We gotta party for your big 5 0.
The body may age but the spirit is ageless.
I turn 50 in 07. That make me eligible for senior softball in Jan. July 18th is my birth day. Yes Elizabeth, the body may be aging but I am going down swinging!
Post a Comment