My son Jordan was up last weekend and we discussed the best songs of 2008. Music sure has changed over the last 50 years I tell ya.
10. MGMT - Time To Pretend-I think MGMT is just like a bad car wreck, you can't look away.
9. The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go-Simple riffs and fun lyrics.
8. M.I.A. PAPER PLANES -First time I heard this I was hooked.
7. Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction-This is a late 70's type of song for the 2000's.
6. Estelle - American Boy-She sounds very high maintenance.
5. MGMT "Kids" Video-New Hampshire duo has a great album. The heavy organ and synthesizer is just very easy for me to listen to. They kind of remind me of ANGEL ('THE TOWER') back in the 70's.
4. Ben Folds "You Don't Know Me" -Easy to listen to. Applies to most of us.
3. Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun-What a great song for a really depressing movie.
2. Flobots - Handlebars-Rap with horns. Just a fun listen. Movers and shakers with a microphone.
1. MGMT - Electric Feel-Like the weird sounds brought all together.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. Where is Coldplay, Rihanna, Radiohead, Weezer, Reconteurs, NIN and Lincoln Park? Hey, it's my list! Who are your favorites for this year?
You decide how credible this claim by Tina Sampay regarding a Craigslist post on the Lawson case is or is not? - (Tina Sampay Linkedin) I contacted APD about a claim Tina Sampay made on her facebook page and website since it referenced APD. This is the text of a po...
2 hours ago