Here is the criteria; must be primarily burger or Hot Dog themed places. No chains. (I do prefer a burger with genetically modified organisms GMOs over grass fed.)
10. Surfside Burger Shack (Eureka)- I do think they need to put up a corn fed beef option. Just buy those pre-made up from Costco or something.
9. Getti Up (Garberville)- Been awhile for me, but I don't remember being disappointed.
8. Bob's Footlong (Fortuna)-Lot's of choices and pleasant people.
7. Whimpy's (Willow Creek)- One of my favorites that has seemed to go down hill.
6. Fresh Freeze (Eureka)- Just not that big on their fries but they do have great burgers and shakes!
5. Deb's Great American Hamburger (Redway)-If you like Betty Boop, this is the place to visit.
4. Star's Burger (Eureka)-I have had good and bad experiences on Harrison. The bad has left me not going for awhile.
3. Mike's (Eureka)-Don't talk politics in here and you will do well. Don't seem to like Democrats in any flavor. Great greasy garlic fries.
2. Toni's (Arcata)-Their fries are so-so. But they have great burgers and great union rings. Good portions.
1. No Brand Burger stand (Ferndale)-I probably won't get many arguments on this. Great burgers, but maybe to close to the source.
Need for More Law Enforcement, Abundant Pampas Grass, and Falling Marijuana Revenue Explored at Shelter Cove’s RID February Board Meeting - Among other news, Sheriff Honsal talked about a new crime mapping tool for Humboldt, needing 12 more deputies to be fully staffed, and a possible resident ...
50 minutes ago