"This Hot Dog reminds me of George Bush! It left a bad taste in my mouth!" Steve Harris 2014. I will probably have to break this up into two divisions sometimes; one for me and one for Steve.
1. Hot Dog-For Richard: I had a double chili dog. Sloppy and just what I expected. Not great but filling. Rating: 3 out of 5
1. Hot Dog-For Steve: Bland. Steve was not impressed at and threw half of dog away. (He offered it to me first.) Rating: 0.5 out of 5
2. Condiments-These are way sloppy dogs. For me that was good. For Steve, well, he was just disgusted. Rating: 2 out of 5
3. Ambiance- Old run down decor. Not as many Republican type literature makes it a little less drab. Had to eat outside because of no inside sitting. Rating: 1.5 out of 5
4. Extras- Richard: I had the garlic fries and they were good. Little less greasy than I would have liked. Rating: 3.0 out of 5
4. Extras- Steve: Hated them! Too greasy and he was just appalled. Threw half of those away as uneatable. I look at the greasy part as a plus! He must have got mine! Rating: 1.0 out of 5
5. Parking-Along 7th Street is not bad, but we parked out back to eat at tailgate. Not real ideal. 2.5 out of 5
Overall rating 2.0 out of 5 Steve will probably never darken this door again. Me? Sometimes you just have to have a garlic fry fix. I will be back.
Electrical malfunction cause of fire on 1400 block of B street - On March 24th, 2019 at 1:51P.M., Humboldt Bay Fire responded to a fire in the attic of a home on the 1400 Block of B St. with three fire engines, one fi...
3 hours ago