My dad decided to relocate us to Humboldt County after his retirement from the service. There is a story behind this that is really crazy and I am going to fill you all in with bits and pieces. Unless my family throws a fit.
Take away the votes from the Hoopa valley precincts, Pat Cleary wins the 5th District Supervisor seat by nearly 200 votes! Ryan went from 351 primary election votes in the Valley to 798 in the General! So the Native American vote came up big for a fellow Native American. Next 4 years should be interesting in the 5th.
I asked Robin yesterday if our relationship was in need of a "Date Night" we have heard and witnessed couples doing. She said sure, so I said I wasn't sure yet who I was going to take out on my date. She had a good laugh. We went to Bear River for their Prime Rib night. $15.95! My top Prime Rib picks:
5. Sizzler. The salad bar is good at least.
4. Blue Lake Casino. What is with this change they have going. I don't like it!
3. Adels. Always consistent at least.
2. Bear River Casino. Lots of fixings, but the smoke in the Casino can gag you.
1. Sea Grill. I know their specialty is fish, but right now they are the tops in Humboldt County that I have tried.
Anyone knows of better places out there in the County? We could use another good steak house with Prime Rib at the top of the menu!