It is the Bah Humbuggy time of year that I have endure the barrage of unwanted X-Mas music. Here are my all time bottom five.
5. Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. It was cute the first year. Give it up already!
4. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. At least there isn't 2,000 variations or I would just Puke!
3. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause. Hey, wasn't that the neighbor dude?
2. Must be Santa. "Who wears a long cap on his head?" "Santa Wears a long cap on his head." "Whose song makes me gag tell I am almost dead?" "This song makes me gag tell I am almost dead."
1. Santa Baby. Sung by Eartha Kitt. Nuff said.
I did a search and discovered someone beat me to this subject. Five Worst Christmas Songs.
Some other notables, I am getting Nuttin for X-mas and Feliz Navidad. They nearly made my bottom. Oh, and most any songs done during school X-Mas programs.
Adopt a dog, help free up space and lessen likelihood of lost dogs being euthanized after 4th of July - Request from Tamara Falor to community: Please pass the word that there really great dogs waiting to be adopted at the Shelter and every adoption will ...
3 hours ago