It is the Bah Humbuggy time of year that I have endure the barrage of unwanted X-Mas music. Here are my all time bottom five.
5. Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. It was cute the first year. Give it up already!
4. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. At least there isn't 2,000 variations or I would just Puke!
3. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause. Hey, wasn't that the neighbor dude?
2. Must be Santa. "Who wears a long cap on his head?" "Santa Wears a long cap on his head." "Whose song makes me gag tell I am almost dead?" "This song makes me gag tell I am almost dead."
1. Santa Baby. Sung by Eartha Kitt. Nuff said.
I did a search and discovered someone beat me to this subject. Five Worst Christmas Songs.
Some other notables, I am getting Nuttin for X-mas and Feliz Navidad. They nearly made my bottom. Oh, and most any songs done during school X-Mas programs.
You decide how credible this claim by Tina Sampay regarding a Craigslist post on the Lawson case is or is not? - (Tina Sampay Linkedin) I contacted APD about a claim Tina Sampay made on her facebook page and website since it referenced APD. This is the text of a po...
10 hours ago