Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jeff Schwartz makes a great interesting quote. Concerning Cheri Lyn Moore Arraingment.

"If I am on the defense, I want 12 Fortunans on the jury, and if I am on the prosecution I want 12 Arcatans. And if it is a mix, that's it." Jeff Schwartz.

I talked to some fellow workers and they agree. He nailed our separation of opinions and political affiliations in this county. But who is right? And who is wrong? Black or White? Or Yellow and Green? If I were the officers, I would want a change of venue in Kern County. The prosecutor's would want Marin. Crazy stuff.

8 comments:

Joel Mielke said...

Thanks to that hard-working, ex-Senior Assistant DA Jeff Schwartz for contributing to common stereotypes in Humboldt County.

Very helpful.

Anonymous said...

What do you think big boy?

Anonymous said...

In a warped world Jeffery YouGoFree might be right. In a superman bizzaro world. Thank God we don't. The very extreems of Arcata and Fortuna could fall into his stupid,simple,scenario. But hey, just remember he is the dumb f--k that says no plane crashed into the pentagon or into a field in Penn. and that the two towers crashes all on 9/11 were our own government just trying to get us in a war. GWB has proven that it don't take much to get it wrong and taking advice from poor counsel will hasten the failures. Jeffery youGofree is the type of nut job counsel that would fit right in on the floor of a nut house, in GWB house,and in many of the dope houses in Humbodumbo.

mresquan said...

The prosecution would benefit most by a change of venue.This would be a "slam dunk" in San Francisco.

Anon.R.mous said...

I live in Arcata, I guess that makes me wanted by the left. Maybe I can sneak in and taint the jury pool!

Anonymous said...

Only a moron would think you had to have a SWAT team to arrest an old woman brandishing a flare gun. What a bunch of freakin heroes the Eureka Police are.

Anonymous said...

”If my doing my job and fulfilling my legal responsibility to this community makes you unhappy, then you are going to be unhappy with me.”

--Paul Gallegos, 2007

Joel Mielke said...

Truer words are commonly said.