Thursday, August 17, 2006

Really bad softball week!

The good news was that I had 8 games scheduled this week to play. The bad news was that the three teams I play for were a combined 1-7. And three of those were one run loses. What an ego buster! And I will admit I sucked this week. I had chances to help all three league teams and I was not even average. Sorry guys! My head and body were just not there. So far this year I have been on three tournament Champions and the overall record for my teams is at 38-24. I am hoping for three more trophys and at least a 50 win season. This senior league thing is catching up to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come out and play on my team and i know you'll have 50 wins even if we have to play 300 games, i think chuck is having beer league tourney sept 9, 10 in willow creek
always lots of beer and the six fotter will be their.

Go Humboldts Finest,

Anonymous said...

WHUCH SIX FOOTER LAST YEAR THERE WAS TWO.SUN BEER AND BALL, NOTHING BETTER