Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Samoasoftball invited to Kegger at Governor's Mansion by Jerry Brown!

I hope those lampshades are easy to take off.

Just to let you know there will be a Recession Reception at the historic Governor's Mansion at 1526 H Street in downtown Sacramento on Saturday April 25th from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Besides a couple kegs of beer, chips and salsa, I'll be there to show you around. You may remember, my father was the last governor to live there.

Hope to see you at the convention.

With Respect,

Jerry


I will be going to the California Democratic Party State Convention in Sacramento as a delegate for the Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee (HCDCC)this weekend. I have been swamped with invites from political leaders and office holders to events such as Jerry Brown's. And weeding through all the information is thwarting. I will have to soak up much information before I "soak" in the suds!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give 'em a hearty belch for me.

Anonymous said...

I would go just to see the Gov's mansion that Jerry didn't live in.

Anonymous said...

Lots of loons and hip waders won't be for the wetlands.It will be so deep with bull=shit you'll be hard pressed to gag down your beer. God help us.

samoasoftball said...

I am hearing that Gavin Newsome is holding the party to be at. I will play be ear and beer.

Anonymous said...

I would tolerate that city slicker for a few beers.

Greg said...

Have a great time, Richard.

Sacramento weather - low to mid seventies this weekend.

Jim said...

Couple of kegs, chips & salsa.... sounds like a Frat party

Anonymous said...

Moon Beam or Newsome,what a bummer of a choice. Sounds more like a nigh mare or a hangover.