1. Mitt Romney-Going negative with big money will push him over the top. Don't like it, but it works.
2. Mike Huckabee-Outspent 40-1. Good showing could help later.
3. John McCain-Anywhere near 15% in a state he did not campaign will be a victory.
4. Rudy Giuliani-Heading south fast.
1. Barack Obama-I see some strange things building for tonight. Biden and Richardson supporters may be helping push over the top.
2. Hillary Clinton- Hard to match. Bill didn't win this state either.
3. John Edwards- I hope I am wrong and he pulls the upset. If he can sneak by it will be huge for momentum.
But what do I know? Just a hunch after reading, watching and listening.
Gridlock is Good - *Reason magazine reports congress is on track to beat its record for fewest laws passed in one year. I'll never understand how some would consider that a b...
1 hour ago