1. Mitt Romney-Going negative with big money will push him over the top. Don't like it, but it works.
2. Mike Huckabee-Outspent 40-1. Good showing could help later.
3. John McCain-Anywhere near 15% in a state he did not campaign will be a victory.
4. Rudy Giuliani-Heading south fast.
1. Barack Obama-I see some strange things building for tonight. Biden and Richardson supporters may be helping push over the top.
2. Hillary Clinton- Hard to match. Bill didn't win this state either.
3. John Edwards- I hope I am wrong and he pulls the upset. If he can sneak by it will be huge for momentum.
But what do I know? Just a hunch after reading, watching and listening.
EPD shows up at CVS on Myrtle to respond to call of man refusing to leave, allegedly opening and drinking bottles of booze then get reports of naked male at B and Huntoon - From Operation Safe Streets: Update - Officers have located and detained the subject at 2200 block of California. Subject in custody. Medical has been ...
1 hour ago