Saturday, January 19, 2008

Connie Emery. Life is too short.

Connie Emery passed away unexpectedly in her sleep at her house in Manila. We were just at a X-mas dinner with her and husband Max Emery a few weeks ago. Max and I played Basketball together and we work together at Evergreen Pulp presently. Man, funerals like this are so hard when someone so loved and positive passes away suddenly. People are shocked and stunned. Max and I were at work recently and he told me of a funny story about Connie. You could feel his love and affection for his wife as he told it. And now this. You just never know when your number will come up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I am really sorry to here about Max's wife he is such a good guy we worked together at Fairhaven Power my prayers are with them.