I am sure you have heard the unwritten rule of life not drinking alcohol before noon, but what other rules of life do we have? Here is my top ten. I am sure some will not even make sense to some of you:
10. Yes. You will always pick the slowest lines at Costco, the slowest moving traffic lanes and the wrong time to do banking.
9. Never eat chicken before 11am. Unless you are having eggs.
8. Never sell a car to family or friends. Period.
7. You are not where you live, what you drive, or what you wear. (But others will judge you by these.)
6. Never give your adversaries the tools of your own demise.
5. A line of credit does not equal savings.
4. Chances are, those unruly kids coming through the restaurant doors are going to be seated next to you. Every time!
3. We all dine at the table of the consequences of our decisions. Choose from the menu wisely.
2. Before you criticize, analyze. Then have at it.
1. If you wait for someone else to take action, expect disappointment.
Harvey Weinstein is a pig but Tucker, it is not just Democrats and Hollywood protecting sexual predators and men who harass women - Kudos to psychotherapist Nell Daly for keeping calm and focused on the real issue, exploitation of women by men in power and those in society who condone ...
4 minutes ago