I am sure you have heard the unwritten rule of life not drinking alcohol before noon, but what other rules of life do we have? Here is my top ten. I am sure some will not even make sense to some of you:
10. Yes. You will always pick the slowest lines at Costco, the slowest moving traffic lanes and the wrong time to do banking.
9. Never eat chicken before 11am. Unless you are having eggs.
8. Never sell a car to family or friends. Period.
7. You are not where you live, what you drive, or what you wear. (But others will judge you by these.)
6. Never give your adversaries the tools of your own demise.
5. A line of credit does not equal savings.
4. Chances are, those unruly kids coming through the restaurant doors are going to be seated next to you. Every time!
3. We all dine at the table of the consequences of our decisions. Choose from the menu wisely.
2. Before you criticize, analyze. Then have at it.
1. If you wait for someone else to take action, expect disappointment.
Fire in Rural Area Miles West of Redway - A two acre fire has been reported off Goodman Ranch Rd. west of Redway, northeast of Shelter Cove. CDF and multiple other fire departments are deploying. ...
5 hours ago