I was waiting for Robin to meet me at Blue Lake Casino for dinner and stopped off at the bar and ordered the new Budweiser American Ale. (Dinner was rotten and man, have prices went up at Blue Lake Casino!) I will give it a 1 out 10 rating. Not worth drinking. Flat and tasteless.
Here are my top 5 India Pale Ales (IPA):
5. Eel River Brewing Company India Pale Ale-Nothing special to report. I have not had an Eel River beer in awhile.
4. 6R - Six Rivers Brewery- IPA is some strong stuff. I little bitter but pleasant.
3. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale- Smooth and consistent, but just missing something.
2. Mad River Brewery Steelhead Extra Pale Ale- Very drinkable, but watch out for that kick!
1. Lost Coast Brewery Pale Ale-The best of the best. Silky smooth and just just a enjoyable beer. Best drank at Lost Coast with their hot wings.
Deschutes Inversion IPA and Widmer BrothersBroken Halo IPA may be worthy of a try.
On 11/4/14 Eureka elects a progressive majority?…just kidding! - Here we go again; our so called “Progressive” City Council is going to behave just like the right leaning Brady Bunch Council before them. They’re going to...
2 hours ago