By Carol Conners about 7 things you may not know about me. Here goes:
1. I am an ex-smoker.
2. Many of my inner circle of close friends are Republicans.
3. I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters and yet my mother had 7 children and my dad 8. How can that be? This ask Marilyn type question has answer below.
4. When Robin and I married I was a loan officer working for Transamerica Finances. Robin was a hair dresser.
5. I love oppressively hot weather. 110 and above!
6. I played drums and jammed with local musicians in the mid 70's.
7. I started working at a small farm with no adult supervision at 7 years of age. I had no babysitter and my mom worked swing shift. God watched out for me.
Answer: My mom and dad had 5 kids together. And 5 with others.
Crime and Criminals Among Us - The Beat Marches On Skippy Massey Humboldt Sentinel A smattering of police reports: Lack of Post-Release ‘Supervision’ for Bodhi Tree Has Its Deadly ...
1 hour ago