Thursday, August 21, 2014

Virginia Bass resigns from Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee (HCDCC)!


Dear members of the HCDCC,

It is with regret that I inform the membership of my decision to step down from the Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee. Due to additional commitments that I have taken on, I’m finding that I am unable to fulfill the duties required of me and am having a difficult time juggling my schedule around to attend the various meetings and activities.

I would like to attend meetings when possible as a registered Democrat and make remarks as an elected official, but do not want to remain as a regular or associate member of the committee. I am still available as time allows to assist with events and mailings should an extra body come in handy, including DOTY.

While there were certainly bumps in the road, I am thankful for the time I served on the committee. I worked with some wonderful people and made friendships that I treasure.

Sincerely,

Virginia Bass

Too Bad. Virginia was instrumental in leading the Democratic Way and Means committee to record breaking fund raising. Always a doer and not just a talker.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we get Chet Albin to replace her? He also switched from Republican to Democrat recently, didn't he?

Anonymous said...

Breaking news: Virginia Bass joins the Humboldt Republican Women Federation

Liberal Jon said...

Wow! Huge for HCDCC and Democratic politics in HiumCo. Virginia's absence without a doubt will result in lowered fundraising revenues.

Thank you for you time and efforts Virginia. The HCDCC will not shine as brightly without you.

Unknown said...

Richard, are you going to endorse any candidates for Eureka City Council?