10. Little Caesar’s Pizza- 156 miles to Klamath Falls Oregon. Just bland Pizza, but good memories for the kids eating, “Pizza, pizza!” Was on Broadway in Eureka.
9. King Table Buffett-662 miles to Torrance, California. Haven’t been to one of these in years! I remember my son Jordan piling up on different colored Jell-O’s. Remember the real looking Santa Claus Dude? Was on 4th at the current Gonsea place.8. Arby’s-150 miles to Redding. All right. Not Great. All over everywhere but here. Was in Mall.
7. Quizno’s-150 miles to Redding. Seriously. No Quizno’s? Used to have 2. On 5th and Broadway.
6. KFC-111 miles to Brookings, Oregon. Never know how much you miss a place until it is gone. Was at Burre Center where Churches fried yucky chicken is.5. Skippers-237 miles to Roseburg, Oregon. Cheap Seafood. We need one of these! Was on Harris.
4. Taco Time-271 to Klamath Falls, Oregon. It was the tater tots I tell ya. I had some last September and I really liked it. Was on 5th heading out of town across from Kinko’s. It became Lila’s Taco Shop afterwards and was really good too.3. Shakey’s Pizza Parlor-242 miles to Oroville, California. Loved their buffet! Lots of choices. On 4th across from McDonald’s.
2. Home Town Buffett-150 miles to Redding, California. Freaking miss this place! All you can eat cheap! It is about quantity! Used to be on the Mall.
1. Artic Circle-315 miles to Newport, Oregon. Mushroom Burger with fries and their “special” sauce buried on everything! With a lime Rickey! Used to be on 5th. Artic Circle now has a franchise policy to not allow any in California. Were we to blame?