I sure miss some of the closed places to eat breakfast. I loved Bev's, Bettie Mae's, Eureka Truck Terminal, Stanton's and Carl's Diner. And there has not been many to replace them with a huge greasy cholesterol filled menu. But here is my take of the best right now:
10. Waterfront Cafe- Nice view!
9. Cutten Inn- The "Bomber" biscuit and gravy special.
8. Amiga's Burrito- Their Breakfast Burrito is really good!
7. Marie Calendar's- Been having $4.99 special for months!
6. The Double AA- Bar type atmosphere.
5. The Chalet House of Omelette's- Been around for quite sometime. If you are into omelette's, this is your place.
4. Amy's Delight- On Harris. Across from Fig's.
3. Mama's Kitchen- My buddy Perry's favorite.
2. Adel's- Nice clean place with pleasant workers.
1. Kristina's- Consistent and I suggest the Mexicana omelet, but they have a $6.99 steak and eggs that is really good too. Waitresses are really friendly.
EPD nabs two robbery suspects wanted from an incident at Super 8 motel in Arcata - On 12-09-16 at about 6:36 AM, the Arcata Police Department (APD) responded to a report of a robbery that had just occurred from a guest of the Super 8 Mot...
1 hour ago