I sure miss some of the closed places to eat breakfast. I loved Bev's, Bettie Mae's, Eureka Truck Terminal, Stanton's and Carl's Diner. And there has not been many to replace them with a huge greasy cholesterol filled menu. But here is my take of the best right now:
10. Waterfront Cafe- Nice view!
9. Cutten Inn- The "Bomber" biscuit and gravy special.
8. Amiga's Burrito- Their Breakfast Burrito is really good!
7. Marie Calendar's- Been having $4.99 special for months!
6. The Double AA- Bar type atmosphere.
5. The Chalet House of Omelette's- Been around for quite sometime. If you are into omelette's, this is your place.
4. Amy's Delight- On Harris. Across from Fig's.
3. Mama's Kitchen- My buddy Perry's favorite.
2. Adel's- Nice clean place with pleasant workers.
1. Kristina's- Consistent and I suggest the Mexicana omelet, but they have a $6.99 steak and eggs that is really good too. Waitresses are really friendly.
"Law enforcement is not on trial, what law enforcement did is not germane to whether Mr. Kufner touched Jane Doe #1 inappropriately." - Mr. Curtis gave his rebuttal argument right after Mr. Russo's closing. "Mr. Russo said that the defense does not have to prove anything, that's true. The p...
1 hour ago