Here is the criteria; must be primarily burger or Hot Dog themed places. No chains. (I do prefer a burger with genetically modified organisms GMOs over grass fed.)
10. Surfside Burger Shack (Eureka)- I do think they need to put up a corn fed beef option. Just buy those pre-made up from Costco or something.
9. Getti Up (Garberville)- Been awhile for me, but I don't remember being disappointed.
8. Bob's Footlong (Fortuna)-Lot's of choices and pleasant people.
7. Whimpy's (Willow Creek)- One of my favorites that has seemed to go down hill.
6. Fresh Freeze (Eureka)- Just not that big on their fries but they do have great burgers and shakes!
5. Deb's Great American Hamburger (Redway)-If you like Betty Boop, this is the place to visit.
4. Star's Burger (Eureka)-I have had good and bad experiences on Harrison. The bad has left me not going for awhile.
3. Mike's (Eureka)-Don't talk politics in here and you will do well. Don't seem to like Democrats in any flavor. Great greasy garlic fries.
2. Toni's (Arcata)-Their fries are so-so. But they have great burgers and great union rings. Good portions.
1. No Brand Burger stand (Ferndale)-I probably won't get many arguments on this. Great burgers, but maybe to close to the source.
Safeway taser suspect shoots his mouth off about his case despite Judge's advice, Hippy Hill frying pan suspect arraigned today - Safeway taser suspect expressed disbelief at his charges and kept interrupting and shooting his mouth off about his case today in Courtroom 4. Judge Cissna...
11 hours ago