Time to get back to what this blog does best. Analysing places to eat. I know I am probably not the best on the all subjects green to eat, but there are usually things that go with each salad bar to make them palatable. Here is my top ten list for Eureka Salad Bars:
10. KFC Broadway- Not a real good set up and their dressing just yucky.
9. Oriental Buffett- Uh, just who even touches the salad with all the other stuff they have. But it is available.
8. Marie Calender's- Not too bad, just seems that something is not there. Or maybe I just have too much soup!
7. Co-Op- I would give this one a much higher rating if it weren't for the grazers who pick and eat out of the trough! Have some class! (Says the guy who eats anything.)
6. Big Louie's- Price is right and everything is always clean. Harold and his crew do good stuff for the community and I have had many a pizza from here. If it is Saturday, you will most likely see Robin, Ron, Laureen and I watching some sporting event and keeping up with life events.
5. Hometown Buffet- The salad bar is just there to put a base for the main grubfest. I take my sister Mary there once a week, so many have witnessed me there. I am a huge fan. Been to many all over the west coast while traveling. Pretty consistent.
4. Angelo's Pizza- Everyone goes to Angelo's for pizza with pzazz, but they do have an intense salad bar with many goodies. And good people making the place go.
3. Sea Grill- I love their presentation and their choices. Some may think of them as expensive foo-foo, but have the salad and fish and chips and you will be pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price.
2. Babetta's- Great consolidated choices. But can you put anything green on your plate with that awesome macaroni and cheese they have there! And Bab's and Sabrina are great host's! If you have not had their lunch, take a loved one and enjoy!
1. Sizzler- Always clean and consistent and chicken wings are a good addition. Karen's crew is always positive and down home.
Community Dialogue on Race to Be Held in Memory of David Josiah Lawson in Arcata - "The City of Arcata will be supporting a safe space for a Community Dialogue on Race on Thursday, March 22 at 5:30pm."
3 hours ago