Sometimes you just want some decent fries. Sounds easy, but really it is a chore to find good ones. I am sure there will be many disagreeing, but here is my top 10:
1. McDonalds-Go ahead and boo all you want, but they are the most consistent for what they are.
2. Mike's Hamburger-With garlic of course. Just don't tell them you are a Democrat and for goodness sake, and don't read the propaganda on the wall!
3. Lost Coast Brewery-The seasoned fries are way good. Or maybe the 2 IPA's beforehand are the ticket.
4. Cinnabar Sam's-Willow Creek is a little too far away to go, but have a burger too.
5. Blue Lake Casino-Go for lunch and you are in for a surprise treat! Price is reasonable considering how much they gave to Bonnie's campaign. (C'mon that was funny.)
6. The Marina/Stanton's-Consistent and safe choice.
7. Fresh Freeze-Old fashion, just like the long wait.
8. OH's- The onion rings set a high standard. But have the half and half with a burger and you have a reasonable cost meal at a high end restaurant.
9. Toni's- The guys I work with will not be happy to see their favorite this far down. I just would not rank them higher.
10. Artic Circle- Maybe it is just the fry sauce I like.
The rest- Coney Island (Go with the red potato fries) Rita's (Chipotle Fires for the strong hearted only) Star's (High end blah) Mazzoti's (cheese fries) Waterfront Cafe (Nice atmosphere for catsup on your shirt) Gallaghers (Too loud to taste sometimes) The Bistro (Better order double portion to get one.)
I will do the bottom ten fries in the near future.
NYPD police officers assasinated by a coward - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/ The coward then committed suicide. Rest in peace officers.
8 hours ago