Please explain this Arnold Schwarzenegger thing again?
Let’s just say hypothetically that I had no political experience whatsoever. Never had been in office or was involved in committees to help communities or election campaigns. And here are some of the hypothetical baggage I am carrying with me that will be exposed during and election campaign:
1. Womanizer/Sexist-Self admitted macho woman abuser with no remorse and to this day holds no respect for the opposite sex.
2. Homophobe-On record not liking “Girly” men.
3. Self admitted and well documented illegal drug user with a history of steroids, pot and who knows what else.
4. Anti-Union leanings. Does not like unions and is vocal about it.
5. Anti-Environment-Drive around in a Hummer and other gas guzzling vehicles unabashedly for years. No care for environmental legislation.
6. Lifelong Republican in a State registration leaning heavy to the left.
Oh, and I want to run for Governor of California. I would think that I would be laughed out of the state. But due to a cult of personality, Arnold wins overwhelmingly and currently serving a second term.
Only in America people.
Mitch McConnell is playing us all with his well staged and scripted phony health care debate - To walk into the Senate side of the U.S. Capitol on Thursday morning was less to enter an ongoing, real-life debate of mysterious outcome than to assume yo...
4 hours ago