Saturday, July 15, 2023

Psst! I moved from Humboldt.


Been a few months now, but Robin and I have settled into Citrus Heights. I am still working remotely, so I am still working for the Construction Industry Force Account Council. I am actually playing softball down here and play for the Ravens in Sacramento and New Dawn Awning in Placer County. I am no longer President of any softball leagues and I am not currently an elected official in any capacity. Not to say i might not in the future. I do miss Humboldt and all of my friends there, but I am meeting all sorts of new people here. Just thought I would update. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, Samoa Softball.

Always remember Stanton’s Little Red Barn!

Greg Conners said...

Hey, I just saw this. Keep the Christmas Cards coming! How is the weather treating you? Hoping you are both well.

Anonymous said...

We are happy to have you both here. 😀