Friday, October 19, 2018

Hey Eureka! You are OK! Thank you!

I was walking and knocking doors is Eureka today and I was thinking about all of the campaigns I have have canvassed in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and all over California. I knocked on a person's door today and had a pleasant conversation and when I was leaving they said, "Come back again when it is not election season!" I have probably knocked more doors in Eureka and surrounding areas than any other person besides a mail delivery person. There is one common thread to all of the people, Eureka people are courteous and welcoming! I think all of the campaigns in the Eureka area this election cycle see the same thing. Eureka is a great place with positive people! So don't get discouraged with people giving the town a bad rap, Eureka is not all that bad!

No comments: