Steve Harris and I decided to search for the best Hot Dog in Humboldt County. We always joke with each other about Costco being the standard, so we were just going to have to see. The first place we went to review was Northtown Dogs and Delights. They are located on Highway 101 just entering Eureka to the left at 2228 4th St. in North Eureka.
1. Hot Dog-They are from Taylor's out of Cave Junction Oregon. Well I just happen to know Taylor's and happen to be a good friend of Taylor's and Northtown, you do not know how to serve a Taylor Hot Dog. I had mine with chili, which was sparse with cheese. My buddy Steve ordered a Polish Dog with Coney Island mustard. Well a little splash of Coney Island, as they ran out and filled the rest of his dog with regular mustard. Rating: 1 out of 5
2. Condiments-Very limited. Rating: 1 out of 5
3. Ambiance-Card table chairs in a sparsely furnished eating area. No music or TV. Nothing. Rating: 1 out of 5
4. Extras-The cokes were by the cans and limited. No fries or salads, just blah selection of chips. I am not sure what the "Delights" is. Rating: 1 out of 5
5. Parking-Easy in and out but on 101 corridor. Makes it hairy to cross into the lot. Rating: 2 out of 5
Overall rating 1 out of 5
Steve said this would make a great coffee drive thru location. I told him the location had tried that before unsuccessfully. Selection very small. This establishment might not last too long.
Next review: Wolf Dawg Old Town.
So little time, so many f…ing lies, it’s staggering! - Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to ...
1 hour ago