Maybe not that important to most, but I want decent fries to augment my burger meal. Wendy's has been pushing new fries, so I had to try. Not to bad. But around Eureka I would have to say these places are best.
10.Jack in the Box-Do people in Eureka really eat at this one?
9. Fresh Freeze-If they are not limp.
8. Burger King-Not that bad if you use the onion dipping sauce.
6. AA-Steak sized.
5. Marina Cafe-Fish Fry.
4. Sizzler-With the all you can eat shrimp of course.
3. Lost Coast Brewery-Seasoned or plain.
2. Mike's Hamburger King- Garlic Fries. Grease and all!
1. McDonald's-Don't know what separates them, but they are the best.
And take notice. No Buffets mentioned!
Breaking News: Water Rescue Near Devil’s Playground - According to scanner traffic, a canoe has flipped over near the Devil’s Playground in the Bay behind the Bayshore Mall. Four fire trucks, the Coast Guard ...
5 hours ago