Maybe not that important to most, but I want decent fries to augment my burger meal. Wendy's has been pushing new fries, so I had to try. Not to bad. But around Eureka I would have to say these places are best.
10.Jack in the Box-Do people in Eureka really eat at this one?
9. Fresh Freeze-If they are not limp.
8. Burger King-Not that bad if you use the onion dipping sauce.
6. AA-Steak sized.
5. Marina Cafe-Fish Fry.
4. Sizzler-With the all you can eat shrimp of course.
3. Lost Coast Brewery-Seasoned or plain.
2. Mike's Hamburger King- Garlic Fries. Grease and all!
1. McDonald's-Don't know what separates them, but they are the best.
And take notice. No Buffets mentioned!
Firefighters had to hose down blood from the black Nissan where the alleged stabbing at Budget happened today - Spoke with EPD Sgt. Gary Whitmer who was just leaving as I arrived at the Budget motel. So were the firefighters. EPD officers and detectives are at the h...
4 hours ago