Maybe not that important to most, but I want decent fries to augment my burger meal. Wendy's has been pushing new fries, so I had to try. Not to bad. But around Eureka I would have to say these places are best.
10.Jack in the Box-Do people in Eureka really eat at this one?
9. Fresh Freeze-If they are not limp.
8. Burger King-Not that bad if you use the onion dipping sauce.
6. AA-Steak sized.
5. Marina Cafe-Fish Fry.
4. Sizzler-With the all you can eat shrimp of course.
3. Lost Coast Brewery-Seasoned or plain.
2. Mike's Hamburger King- Garlic Fries. Grease and all!
1. McDonald's-Don't know what separates them, but they are the best.
And take notice. No Buffets mentioned!
Need for More Law Enforcement, Abundant Pampas Grass, and Falling Marijuana Revenue Explored at Shelter Cove’s RID February Board Meeting - Among other news, Sheriff Honsal talked about a new crime mapping tool for Humboldt, needing 12 more deputies to be fully staffed, and a possible resident ...
2 hours ago