Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eureka Democrats! Please vote for Bob and Pam Service and Charlene Cutler-Ploss for HCDCC!

Democrats in the 4th District (Greater Eureka, Myrtletown, Samoa, Finntown and Fairhaven) will have 5 Democrats to choose from for the Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee. I am endorsing Bob and Pam Service and Charlene Cutler Ploss who are incumbents. I have personally witnessed their commitment to the committee and have no reservations attesting to their involvement. I am also running for a position but will admit the three I am endorsing have done more for the committee than I have. I have door knocked and passed out literature on the Peninsula and Myrtletown about each of our qualifications.

In an election like this many voters will be confused what the elected HCDCC positions are, ballot placement is very important. The official Humboldt County Ballot lists Jack Pickering first, Pam Service Second, Bob Service Third, Richard Marks Fourth and Charlene Cutler-Ploss Fifth.

I have nothing against Jake Pickering and admire his steadfastness of his opinions, but I am asking the voters of the Fourth to consider Bob and Pam Service and Charlene Cutler Ploss first and then choose between Jake Pickering and myself for the fourth spot. Kind of weird endorsement I admit. But it is unusual for there to be an election for this position on the ballot.

6 comments:

Hank Sims said...

How much did Arkley pay you to run against Pickering, Marks?

Anonymous said...

Zero x Zero= 0

Fred Mangels said...

Is it true Pickering never shows up for the Central Committee meetings?

Anonymous said...

I don't know Jake Pickering or even Richard Marks that well, but I do know Pam, Bob, and Charlene and believe they are excellent choices.

Anonymous said...

They are all zeros, and that's the score I give the HCDCC.

Anonymous said...

Hey, 7:21 -

Nanny-nanny-poop-poop.

Hey, Richard -

Please vote for yourself and not Jake.