Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Off Shore Wind Energy looks to be on schedule!


I attended the Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) Offshore Wind Project Stakeholder Workshop last week. 

Why the interest for wind energy off of Humboldt Bay?

·       The North Coast has World Class off shore wind resource

·        Technology is now available and affordable

·        Demand to De-carbonize California

·        Potential hub for assembly  revitalizing the Humboldt Bay Harbor

There is a partnership between the RCEA and Principal Power to assemble 10-15 wind turbines and place them on floating platforms 25 miles off shore in water 600 to 1,000 feet deep and anchors to the sea bed and create 120 to 150 Mega Watts of power.  The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) put out Request for Qualifications (RFQ) in 2018 and already possesses site control. The Power Purchase Agreement would happen in 2022 and the build out in 2025.

In 2020 the bidding process will happen. This entails an auction up for the highest bid. I identified myself as an employee of CIFAC and asked how this process would actually work. It seems this is a federal process that the BOEM would control and they want the maximum monies they can garner.

The Humboldt Fisherman’s Marketing Association Vice President said the fishermen are willing to be part of the solution process although they said they were the most regulated fisherman on the west coast. They wanted to focus on community benefits and having a say in the fishing territories but staying proactive.

I did ask where they were with the PLA process and they publicly said they were in negotiations.

4 comments:

Gary said...


I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr John changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Thomas via email:(thomassiguard522@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820


anna lucas said...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

noel loren said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

ELSA said...

I have my ATM card already programmed to withdraw the maximum of $ 5,000 a day for a maximum of 12months. I’m so happy with this because I got mine last week and I’ve used it to get $ 50,000. Mr Thomas is giving the card just to help the poor and needy even though it is illegal but it is something nice and it is not like another scam pretending to have the ATM cards blank. And no one gets caught when using the card. Get yours today by sending a mail to perrythomas827@gmail.com… THIS IS 100% REAL. I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS. HACKERS EMAIL: perrythomas827@gmail.com. WE ALSO OFFER BITCOIN INVESTMENTS !!!!