I have brought this up before, but all I get is suggestions for steak places that do not serve prime rib dinners. Here are my suggestions, but there might be more out there.
5. Pantry-Are they still serving?
4. Sizzler-Is, well, a Sizzler.
3. Adels-Inconsistent is their only downfall.
2. Sea Grill-Wonderful Salad bar to boot!
1. Oberon in Old Town-I had a great dinner experience and was wowed that I had not tried this place before. Awesome Prime Rib.
I know there are other places in the county like Bear River, Curly's and Blue Lake, but you shouldn't have to travel so far.
RV on Fire at the Whitethorn Junction (and We Talk About Heroes) - To the firefighters, "once again they are getting out of bed in the rain to put out a fire that they didn't start and that doesn't threaten their homes."
5 hours ago