I have brought this up before, but all I get is suggestions for steak places that do not serve prime rib dinners. Here are my suggestions, but there might be more out there.
5. Pantry-Are they still serving?
4. Sizzler-Is, well, a Sizzler.
3. Adels-Inconsistent is their only downfall.
2. Sea Grill-Wonderful Salad bar to boot!
1. Oberon in Old Town-I had a great dinner experience and was wowed that I had not tried this place before. Awesome Prime Rib.
I know there are other places in the county like Bear River, Curly's and Blue Lake, but you shouldn't have to travel so far.
Messages in a Bottle Sent From Near Fieldbrook Get Answered 32 Years Later - Thirty-two years ago, two little girls, Dee Dee Snyder and her cousin Holly Daley stood on a bridge over Lindsay Creek and, hopefully tossed a couple of gl...
2 hours ago