I have brought this up before, but all I get is suggestions for steak places that do not serve prime rib dinners. Here are my suggestions, but there might be more out there.
5. Pantry-Are they still serving?
4. Sizzler-Is, well, a Sizzler.
3. Adels-Inconsistent is their only downfall.
2. Sea Grill-Wonderful Salad bar to boot!
1. Oberon in Old Town-I had a great dinner experience and was wowed that I had not tried this place before. Awesome Prime Rib.
I know there are other places in the county like Bear River, Curly's and Blue Lake, but you shouldn't have to travel so far.
when the house stays clean and every night is date night - We sleep with the blinds up and so can see to the east and south from our bed. I often wake to the sunrise framed like a painting. Sometimes I’ll nudge Bob...
12 minutes ago