I have brought this up before, but all I get is suggestions for steak places that do not serve prime rib dinners. Here are my suggestions, but there might be more out there.
5. Pantry-Are they still serving?
4. Sizzler-Is, well, a Sizzler.
3. Adels-Inconsistent is their only downfall.
2. Sea Grill-Wonderful Salad bar to boot!
1. Oberon in Old Town-I had a great dinner experience and was wowed that I had not tried this place before. Awesome Prime Rib.
I know there are other places in the county like Bear River, Curly's and Blue Lake, but you shouldn't have to travel so far.
The Unusual Journey of Robina Asti - ‘Flying Solo’ A Staff Pick Award-Winning Film Skippy Massey Humboldt Sentinel Everyone has an interesting story to tell. Flying Solo: A Transgender...
43 minutes ago