I have brought this up before, but all I get is suggestions for steak places that do not serve prime rib dinners. Here are my suggestions, but there might be more out there.
5. Pantry-Are they still serving?
4. Sizzler-Is, well, a Sizzler.
3. Adels-Inconsistent is their only downfall.
2. Sea Grill-Wonderful Salad bar to boot!
1. Oberon in Old Town-I had a great dinner experience and was wowed that I had not tried this place before. Awesome Prime Rib.
I know there are other places in the county like Bear River, Curly's and Blue Lake, but you shouldn't have to travel so far.
Someone needs to tell Secret Service officers their job is to protect, not prey - I think the Secret Service officers need to understand their job is to protect, not prey. Why do we keep hearing about more scandals and no consequences? ...
13 hours ago