I asked Robin yesterday if our relationship was in need of a "Date Night" we have heard and witnessed couples doing. She said sure, so I said I wasn't sure yet who I was going to take out on my date. She had a good laugh. We went to Bear River for their Prime Rib night. $15.95! My top Prime Rib picks:
5. Sizzler. The salad bar is good at least.
4. Blue Lake Casino. What is with this change they have going. I don't like it!
3. Adels. Always consistent at least.
2. Bear River Casino. Lots of fixings, but the smoke in the Casino can gag you.
1. Sea Grill. I know their specialty is fish, but right now they are the tops in Humboldt County that I have tried.
Anyone knows of better places out there in the County? We could use another good steak house with Prime Rib at the top of the menu!
I Want Lavabit E-mail - Word is out that Lavabit, the encrypted e-mail system favored by world hero, Ed Snowden, is back up and running. I'd be interested in using it. Not so much...
1 hour ago