I asked Robin yesterday if our relationship was in need of a "Date Night" we have heard and witnessed couples doing. She said sure, so I said I wasn't sure yet who I was going to take out on my date. She had a good laugh. We went to Bear River for their Prime Rib night. $15.95! My top Prime Rib picks:
5. Sizzler. The salad bar is good at least.
4. Blue Lake Casino. What is with this change they have going. I don't like it!
3. Adels. Always consistent at least.
2. Bear River Casino. Lots of fixings, but the smoke in the Casino can gag you.
1. Sea Grill. I know their specialty is fish, but right now they are the tops in Humboldt County that I have tried.
Anyone knows of better places out there in the County? We could use another good steak house with Prime Rib at the top of the menu!
Mideast Crisis Discussion on Thursday Night Talk this Week - I’ve invited Andy Stunich, who takes a much more pro-Israel line than I, to discuss recent and current events in the Mideast on KHSU this Thursday evening ...
1 hour ago