Sunday, March 25, 2007

The UC system needs finance reform from within. More Porking!

University of California regents do not plan to stop a UC operated loan program that gives professors home loans for as low as 3%. The state has spent 1.3 billion so far, and are now experiencing a state shortfall money wise and is hitting individual colleges students for rate increases. The second person to take advantage of this loan opportunity was the executive vice chancellor and provost of UC Davis. Yeah, that type really needs the money break. Supposedly the program pays for itself. I would like to see the books. Facilities Administration - Supplemental Home Loan Program

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard, I agree. You are becoming more and more perverted.

Anonymous said...

"A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in the students."
--John Ciardi

samoasoftball said...

A few people who read my blog have got their minds in the gutter!

I am neither filthy, perverted or old! I will have to check the URL and see who sent this.......Hmmm from my computer,,,,,,ROBIN!!!!