10. Waterfront Cafe. Want blah foo foo? This is it. Needs something to perk it up.
8. Kristina's. This place is trying too hard to go classy. But they are consistent.
7. Fresh Freeze. Good sloppy burgers!
6. Stars. Funny how one bad experience can turn you off on a place. Many think this is the best though.
5. Mike Drive up. Love their fries. Burgers are up and down. They sure are grumpy there! Be sure to wear an Obama shirt to see their reaction!
4. Amy's Delight. Go there at lunch time and be shocked at how many burgers they sell! No frills but good old style burgers.
3. Double AA. Double good or what's with that? You just don't know what you will get each trip.
2. Surfside Burger Shack. I used to think this place was just all right. But the longer they have been open the better they get! Even though they serve grass fed beef.
1. Cafe Nooner. The King of the Eureka Foo Foo! You won't be disappointed. Way under my radar, but this place is classy and good!
Yes, there are others that deserve notice like Cafe Marina, Ingomar Club, Sizzler, Adels, Golden Harvest, Avalon, Lost Coast........but this is just one man's opinion. And we all know samoasoftball loves his food!