Here is the criteria; must be primarily burger or Hot Dog themed places. No chains. (I do prefer a burger with genetically modified organisms GMOs over grass fed.)
10. Surfside Burger Shack (Eureka)- I do think they need to put up a corn fed beef option. Just buy those pre-made up from Costco or something.
9. Getti Up (Garberville)- Been awhile for me, but I don't remember being disappointed.
8. Bob's Footlong (Fortuna)-Lot's of choices and pleasant people.
7. Whimpy's (Willow Creek)- One of my favorites that has seemed to go down hill.
6. Fresh Freeze (Eureka)- Just not that big on their fries but they do have great burgers and shakes!
5. Deb's Great American Hamburger (Redway)-If you like Betty Boop, this is the place to visit.
4. Star's Burger (Eureka)-I have had good and bad experiences on Harrison. The bad has left me not going for awhile.
3. Mike's (Eureka)-Don't talk politics in here and you will do well. Don't seem to like Democrats in any flavor. Great greasy garlic fries.
2. Toni's (Arcata)-Their fries are so-so. But they have great burgers and great union rings. Good portions.
1. No Brand Burger stand (Ferndale)-I probably won't get many arguments on this. Great burgers, but maybe to close to the source.
Surveillance cameras do not reveal whether fire near Job Market was accidental or intentional - On September 23, 2017, at about 1:15 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department and Humboldt Bay Fire (HBF) responded to the 400 block of K Street ...
11 minutes ago