· WHAT: COMMUNITY MEETING
· WHERE: FAIRHAVEN FIRE STATION
· WHEN: JULY 17, 2008 at 6 PM
· TSUNAMI EVACUATION SITE INFORMATION
· COMMUNITY SEPTIC SYSTEM INFORMATION
· NEW FIRE STATION OR COMMAND CENTER INFORMATION
· PARTNERSHIPS AND/OR GRANTS FOR TSUNAMI EVACUATION SITE AND COMMUNITY SEPTIC SYSTEM
The Samoa Peninsula Fire District Board of Directors will host an informational meeting at the time and place above to discuss and hear comments about the possibility of a tsunami evacuation site, community septic system, and a new fire station above tsunami flood zones. This informational meeting is focused for the community of Fairhaven. All residents of Fairhaven are encouraged to attend. All Samoa Peninsula residents invited.
What is being proposed is an artificial hill that may have a fire station built on top and a sewage system nearby. For more info, come to the meeting. This would be a pilot project. The first of it's kind in the U.S.
More Obamacare Stuff - Roxanne Olson, over at the Ask Roxy blog, has some legal info to consider if you're either on MediCal, or considering enrolling in it. MediCal can take you...
51 minutes ago